Tokyo Trip 2008

Free Delivery within Singapore!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Late 2008 Resolutions!

Hmm.. it's been 14 days pass january 2008, well my 2008 Resolutions is hopefully i could
open a online store sucessfully using different methods of selling Novetly, lifestyle products.
It had been a great inspire by fredflare.com

i know i cant go on just working for someone else forever, i want to do something abt it!

Right now im also saving hard for a trip to JAPAN TOKYO! i've been dreaming to
go there for many many years, i must do it this year! Every year my boss will go for japan trip and he took lots and lots of photograph back that makes me really envy!
i will drift off to tokyo during working hours..Giving myself a deadline until JUNE-SEPT.

Lots of places that i wanna visit like the DISNEYLAND,STUDIO GHBLI MUSUEM,KIDDYLAND,100 YEN SHOP, AKIHABARA (To hunt for toys), go shopping! Hopefully my bf will be able to save up as much too!
Well that's my TOP 2 Resolutions! more to come?...*geez*

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger