Tokyo Trip 2008

Free Delivery within Singapore!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Last day of my mc..

Today i finally step out of the house! Together with my bf we walk to Shaw Tower to eat Mc Donalds,opps and before that i had Ice cream *HEE* then i had Bak Ku Mee for supper and Kinder Buenos for super late supper! i havent had such a great meal for 2 weeks!



During this 2 weeks of mc all i do was watching tv and i fall in love with this show! 1ST SHOP OF COFFEE PRINCE a Korean Drama, this picture is one of my favourite Screenshots *Sweeet*. This show reminds me of Hana Kimi one of my favourite Taiwan Drama..
Guess i specially love drama of Girl Pretending like a Guy.. Channel U is now showing
1st Shop of Coffee prince until episode 12, but guess i wont be able to see it as i be starting work
again on Monday,but i found this website that shows all the episode of 1ST SHOP OF COFFEE PRINCE a Korean Drama, and best of all the conversation is in Korean with English subtitle!

Argh talking about work,my boss will have a interview with me next week about what my prospect and what im planning to do for this company this year,really stress don't know how to answer because whatever i wanted to say i already say it a million times what changes can they do?


0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger