Tokyo Trip 2008

Free Delivery within Singapore!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

protegez moi blog

i have added a new blog! Protegez moi : http://protegezmoi.wordpress.com , this is the spot where i post pictures from my surroundings and of my work as an illustrator/visual artist , i have quit my day job and go full time selling at my ETSY SHOP , currently working on handmade bags and accessories, for my accessories i  got inspired to create fun & wacky style by using what some people may consider garbage or junk, i hope to bring new life to stuff that is almost not in used and also make sure wastage is minimum to none, all my works are handmade by me, i use materials like toys,waste fabrics,ribbons and any other stuff that mix well together! i hope you will enjoy it!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger