Tokyo Trip 2008

Free Delivery within Singapore!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

sad moments

Today just have a talk with tonghong regards my leaving of the company,
2days ago steve actually wanted me to stay until Jan 09, but today my boss
said that he know that i actually think very long before i made this decision,
he would support me if i were to leave the company and he also taught me ways of how to be a more iniative staff that bosses will like, and learn how to lead people.

He also said that next time my work if i need help, i can call him anytime. And if i archieve something outside i will be welcome back to help actioncity. Anyway i was happy that it ended at a non arguement way which i was really scared to my pass collegue experience. This 1 month, i would have to try to complete everything that is left over.

When i took a bus ride to shop, suddenly i feel really emotional and my eyes is filled with tears,
and i remember tonghong saying that we were the circus bird, and now i have been released and before i reach my destiny i will have to meet alot of thunders and storm before i see the blue sky again, so i have to strive hard! I must not dissapoint Tonghong, David and of cause Jeanine my personal consultant for everything they have teach me! They are such wonderful People!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger