Tokyo Trip 2008

Free Delivery within Singapore!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sigur Ros - Hopelandic

Sigur Ros - Hopelandic

A very beautiful video/ Decribe how the world will becomes.

My favourites Comments from youtube:


relequel I want this played at my funeral, and I'm only 15. I've never found a song that makes me feel like this one does; I cry because it's so sad and yet I'm happy because the song's so beautiful. This is the work of a geniuses. I'm so glad I've found this band. Truly beautiful.


denouement5 It's basically just you're so alone ,you're so you're so low, you're so alone. Over and over again.


kweisass (1 week ago) Sigur Ros is so very powerful.This video seems to be about the welfare of our children's future--how even though children may be able to find light in the smallest of things, our destruction of this planet will inevitably destroy our most beloved.

beetljay reminds me of a short film i saw years ago (no dialogue, i believe) based on a short story by ray bradbury (the name of which i cant remember! :-( the children live where it rains all the time but once every 100yrs theres one day of sun. all the children get to go outside & enjoy the sun, except for one girl who got teased & locked in a cupboard & the kids in their excitement forget to let her out. she reaches down to try to touch the strip of light underneath the door. very moving...

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger